Here at Habeo, our expert team are adept at creating bespoke marketing and promotional material and opportunities, all to complement your business requirements. We pride ourselves on our attentive and creative approach towards each and every one of our existing and new clientele; not to mention providing a tailor made service to suit all of your business objectives and market audiences individually. With over 7000 students within our reach, we have a vast and captive audience ready to engage with your brand!
Our creativity knows no bounds, and neither does your brand’s potential! We’re dedicated to helping you further your brand’s journey, whether it’s starting up or rebranding, our expert visual thinking skills will be with you all the way. We thrive on establishing excellent long-term relationships with our clients, to achieve in-depth understanding of your vision and help you perfectly realise all your design needs.
We know that each project is unique, and that your business needs will never be the same as anyone else’s. So, not only can we help you to build your bespoke online base with our website development services, our innovative content management system is completely customisable. Forget navigating around features you don’t want; we will work with you to provide the perfect system for exactly what you need, making running your business smoother than ever.
Our versatile packages include a range of platforms from which to promote your brand. From online and social media presence, to old school print and interactive face to face opportunities, we can help you communicate your vision to a hugely varied audience.
We offer a huge variety of ways for you to promote your brand with us at Habeo, and to engage on so many different levels with a new, captive, and enthusiastic audience. Browse your options here, check out the full document, and don’t hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Meet the key minds of the team here at Habeo!
- Harriet (Marketing & Sales)
- Aidan (Web Development)
- Izi (Events & Conferencing)
Based in the heart of York, Habeo is a small team filled to the brim with talent and dedication. We aim to provide our clientele with a variety of services, from events such as conferences or celebrations, to media or website design and advertising opportunities, all delivered to the highest standard.
Habeo originated from the team at York St John’s Students’ Union, so our most productive environments are the ones where everybody feels happy, comfortable, and creative – which includes all of our clients! We also pride ourselves on providing a service that is both professional and personal; no job is too small, no idea too imaginative, because if it can be done, we will work with you to do it.
Check out the rest of our site for more information about our events and media services, and feel free to get in touch with us with your questions or projects!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you take care all design from logo to website?
- a. Yes we can create everything and take care of the whole lot for you, applying this to print and digital.
- We do our best to stick to all deadlines – this will always depend on how large the project is but we haven’t missed a deadline yet!
- Whilst this isn’t essential due to today’s technology, we would always invite you to join our sales team for a coffee and chat. It helps us fully understand your vision if you can speak aloud and lets ideas flow.
- Yes, we can certainly do this for you. Let us know what you require and we can build it into your quotation.
- Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us so our thorough briefing process should cover all bases and give us the tools to create your vision. In the rare instance that you don’t like something, we will revisit the brief and match it to the new requirements. It’s as simple as that.
- If you have already bought the domain yourself, yes, it is yours. If the domain name is purchased through Habeo, it will sit under our account and ownership but it is easily administered on your behalf.
- Once we have built your website and you have made payment in full – in most cases, yes it is your property.
- Yes as part of our packages, the first year’s website maintenance is included in the original quote. If you would like to find out about additional services or continued maintenance, our sales team can provide more information on this.